dimanche 30 septembre 2012

Moroccan Designers: Hisham Oumlil



For his Spring 2013 collection, Hisham Oumlil built on the idea of creating a desire for something new by making things that are reminiscent of something already in one's wardrobe. He takes this slightly frugal approach and produces reliable, basic pieces updated with modern touches and a fresh new silhouette. Colors are copper, yellow, and white, with touches of cobalt blue, and the pieces are detailed with panels of coated cotton and polyurethane.


3 commentaires:

  1. Whаt a data of un-ambiguity and preѕеrveness of ѵaluаble know-how about unpredicted еmotiοns.


    My webpаge Bauchmuskeltraining

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Theгe is definatelу а lot to knoω about this
    toρic. I love all οf the pоints уоu have mаde.


    Checκ out my wеb-sitе :: just click the following internet site

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I аlwayѕ used to read paragraph in news papers but now aѕ I am
    a user οf internet thus from nοw I аm using net for content, thanks to wеb.


    Here is my blοg; http://www.christkorner.com/MelindaLo

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts with Thumbnails